Everyone loves a bit of trivia.
So when I’m a famous blogger and they are writing table quiz questions about me, you might just wanna commit these facts to memory so that you will that top prize of a €25 car valeting voucher.
- I’m named Ellen after my grandmother. I didn’t meet another Ellen until I was in my twenties. Now there are many versions floating around, Elle, Ellie and Ella. I was the original… make no mistake about that.
- For ten years I worked with people with Intellectual Disabilities. I think that’s where I used up my patience quota because Lord knows I have none left for my children.
- Keith Duffy hosted a quiz on the tele called the The Box and yours truly was on it. I lived in a box (large conservatory) in Dublin city center for 48 hrs and I won €2000
- My children’s full names are Kyle Gus, Finn Conan and Macy Ellen. Each one was overdue, Kyle 11 days, Finn 4 days and Macy a whopping 14 days. Guess I have a cosy womb! Well we all have our talents!
- My favourite group are Steps. No you didn’t hear me wrong yes Steps. And yes I do know all the routines and don’t say so do you just because you know the Tragedy one.
- In order to win a 2 hour cruise while on the Gold Coast I had to flash my sizeable assets to a club rep. Noone could afford to buy a ticket to come with me so I never went.
- Both my father and my sister don’t drink. My sister is a pioneer which means she has never even tasted alcohol since she took her confirmation pledge. I know I don’t understand it either.
- In primary school my favourite sandwich filling was Panda chocolate spread and Luncheon meat. Is there any wonder that I’m fat.
- I was once engaged to be married. We never made it up the aisle. Or as I like to put it. He put the bling on it but he never put the ring on it.
- I’m a qualified Nail Technician and Make Up Artist but not currently practicing. I’m focusing on being a mother right now. Oh writing a wee blog.. check it out you might enjoy it. https://blushbellyandbabies.wordpress.com/about/
So there are ten things you didn’t care that you did not know about me.
Thanks for reading
Ellen ( the original )